20011217: AVN

Bryan,

The 0Z and 12Z 213 files on motherlodee have ~1730 grids
and is every 6 hours out to 120 hours. So, we know the
data is on the IDD reaching motherlode.

I looked at your stats that cirp is mailing in, and the latency
for HDS looks OK. So, it would appear that you are getting the data
from motherlode.

What LDM pattern are you using? What is the maximum number of grids that you are
allowing in the file?

The LDM on motherlode sends all the grib data to dcgrib2 in a single pattern
using the gribkey.tbl file as I distribute with GEMPAK/

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support