Re: 20011115: GEMPAK 5.6.e.1 available

Larry,

I haven't been able to duplicate the problem here, but
the problem may be that ranlib gets the file name twice
on the commane line in the Makefile. It should only get
the file name once.

In $CONFIGDIR/Makeinc.linux, try changing
$(RARCHIVE) = ranlib $@
$(RARCHIVE) = ranlib

I've started a rebuild to see if that breaks anything.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support