20011102: 20010918: 20010917: YAXIS label on gdcross

Daryl,

As you know, RH on an SGI isn't a configuration we have to test on.
Is the SGI a PC type (little endian) or is it a big endian architecture?
The Linux flags in the code are based on the word size and byte order of PCs,
so if your configuration doesn't match this, then you will have trouble.

I can investigate any problems you have under IRIX.
Can you describe the sequence leading to the core dump and provide
your parameter settings (last.nts and gemglb.nts) files?

Steve Chiswell