20011009: GEMPAK: sfmap, latest obs plot

Christian,

There is no easy way to merge observations from differing
report frequency into a common time.

If you know "a priori" which stations report at 3o minute intervals,
you can run sfmap twice, using the AREA=@stn1;stn2;snt3....
to plot the stations at /xx00 and /xx30 respectively. You would
of course have to consider the station plot density separately
since FILTER will not prevent overlap in those situations.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support