20010926: fsltogem.c

Glenn and Matthew,

To convert data from the FSL/NCDC CDROMS to GEMPAK format,
I created a program to convert the FSL format output of
the getraob program to GEMPAK files.

See:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/contrib/fsltogem.README
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/contrib/fsltogem.tar.Z

The getraob executable is downloaded from the NCDC ftp/web site.
I do not have the source for that routine....otherwise I would have
mde it all one program.

You want to use the "new" version of getraob which outputs
FSL format data in 10ths of m/s. I have included the solaris executable
in the tarfile (will be put in $NAWIPS/bin/sol/getraob when the tar file
is unpacked). I have included the station history files for getraob in
$NAWIPS/unidata/programs/fsltogem/etc. This directory is used on the command
line of getraob as mentioned below.

See the instructions in the README file mentioned above.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support