20010921: Update to imcalib.f

Sean,

I am placing a recompiled solaris binary tarfile in the gbuddy ftp account
under nawips-5.6/binary/solaris_sparc/gempak_upc5.6.d.1a_sol.tar.gz

Download information:

hostname: ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
login: gbuddy
password: XXXXXX

As the name above suggests, I simply retagged the tarfile as 5.6.d.1a
instead of the previous 5.6.d.1 file.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support