20010918: 20010918: Colo DOT surface obs

Tony,

In searching through the standard METAR reports coming across
NOAAPORT, I do find:
KCCU, KCPW, KMNH, KMYP, KVTP

Don't see KCRV.

If you are sending S[AP].* to dcmetr, then you will be decoding these-
but you will have to add their locations to your station table.

I found several Wyoming DOT stations that were using ids that
already existed for NWS stations. I searched the GEMPAK station tables and
don't see any conflict with the stations you list below.

Chiz