20010917: YAXIS label on gdcross

Daryl,

Your YAXIS value shown below does not follow the syntax expected,
eg: YAXIS = 1000/100 for example. That could cause the program problems.

Otherwise, the problem is likely that the text font for the label is being
clipped.  You might have to try shrinking the text slightly, or adjusting the
margin of the device.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support