20010910: : Question concerning Gempak (fwd)

The variables mentioned below in the Gemenviron file.

If you follow the pqact.conf examples at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/GEMPAK5.6/configuration.html

Then you do not need to modify:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/tutorial/filetemplates.html

Steve Chiswell