20010820: LDM and GEMPAK question

Robert,

It looks like you have multiple visuals defined. I believe you will need
to run linuxconfig and select only the 8 bit (256 color) display
(the config options actually let you select multiple displays
which appears to be the problem).

Or, you can modify the X startup to use -bpp 8.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support