Re: 20010726: Filtering and station priorities?

Hi,

I then chose to reorder the sfmetar_sa.tbl list for my preferences. In Canada it
is quite simple, small stations are W?? or X?? and airport stations are Y??. So
I just modified sfmetar_sa.tbl to put all W?? and X?? stations after the Y??
ones! Maybe I will then adjust more if this is still not 100% correct for my
taste.

Thanks everyone again!

Christian Page
UQAM