20010722: 20010722: gprcm won't use satfil (topo)

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

>Steve,
>
>I built the new gprcm and used lutfil=upc_topo.tbl
>and satfil=topo_nh.area, the ones that come with the dist..and same thing.
>It creates the image using the topo_nh.area projection, but just has a
>plain background.
>
>Thanks,
>Robert

Robert,

It sounds like all your data values arein a range of the color table
that is probably black. Have you tried using gray? Or, you
have a image type number that isn't in the tables. The source ID's
are 11 and 99. The mcidas band you have must be in the table.

Steve Chiswell