20010720: Gempak5.6

The configuration would involve the GEMPAK build configuration file
$CONFIGDIR/Makeinc.${NA_OS}. This defines the OPSYS that is used
for the $GEMPAK/include/MCHPRM.${NA_OS}.

The code assumes that if OPSYS is Linux, then it will have to
byte flip, which would be the wrone thing to do if you in fact
have a Sparc processor and not an Intel processor.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support