Re: 20010628: Gempak<-dss/sfc adp

Hello, Steve:
   This is great news. We will certainly have the adp routines in fine
form by the beginning of the month. I'll be away from the 13th-17th of
August, which lines up in an unfortunate way with your last week before
what I assume is time off. However, I'm planning to keep Ruth Platner in
the loop on this, and even if there are loose ends to tie up after you
return I'm confident we will be able to make byte fly very soon. As we
develop this I'll try, and I'm sure you will guide/suggest/etc. to mkae
the resulting sotware maximally useful to other possible users. Heck, even
if it's Fortran, it can be helpful, right?
   So, even though I'm sure you'll be mucho-busy for the next three weeks,
I'll let you know every once in a while where we stand with the "adp
stubs."   Thanks for your help.                     John