Re: 20010703: gprcm won't plot maxtops

Robert,

No. I just looked into the problem when you mentioned it for
first time.

I haven't done any further development on the gprcm program since my original
creation- other than porting from 5.4 to 5.6. I could use the SFMAP
type of logic for plotting and overlapping of Cell movement and
tops.

You can also use the redbook graphics 90S for annotating the RCM or
HAXA00 KWBC grid composites which might be useful.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport