20010703: Plotting Aircraft Profiles (dcacft) in GEMPAK using acprof: doesn't work

Christian,

acprof & nsharp plot profiles of ACARS/AMDARS data decoded with dcacars.
Dcacars decodes
the NetCDF files on the PCWS feed that universities can get from FSL directly.
These are both programs I developed independent from NCEPs dcacft decoder.
I have not looked in to what would be needed to plot data in NCEP's file format.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support