20010516: decoding bufr format profiler data with dcprof

Jason,

The hourly BUFR format profiler IUTP0[1-4] files are on the HRS feed.

What version of GEMPAK are you running, and on what platform?

If you are running the dcprof decoder from GEMPAK 5.6.C.1 under
Solaris X86 or Linux, then there is a fix you need for the
dcprof decoder due to a change in the GEMPAK header files.
If you downloaded the binary distributions for either of those
platforms, you can grab the updated dcprof decoder from the
~gbuddy/nawips-5.6/binary/linux or solaris_x86 directories
without re-downloading the entire distribution.

If you are running a different version, or built from source, then
let me know and I'll get you the fix for those platforms.

Any other platform is unaffected by the 5.6.C.1 change in MTMACH,
so if you aren't decoding them on something other than Linux or X86,
let me know.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support