Re: 20010503: New VGF product

Oh my goodness.  :)  I'll try this out.  That's exactly what is needed.  I'm
off to
Atlanta, so I'll be getting to this as time permits.  NCDC is finally
submitting to
using n-awips in "operations".  (for the NWS legal data archive requirements).
So,
this will help.  As you may know, I did a proposal to establish our NOAAPort
feed
here which works fine.  (with much help from FSL).   Anyway- since NOAAPort has
no
backup, they still ask for files from the NWSTG, and they (TG) concatenate the
files like this.  Thank you very much Steve- well done.  Glenn