20010504: gdvint, vertical interpolation

Luis,

You did not mention whether you had pressure on the 2 meter level
(or in the the initial data set).

In order to interpolate humidity parameters, the program will have
to have pressure to get specific humidity from mixing ratio, dewpoint
or the like. Specific humidity will be SPFH in the output data set.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support