20010504: 20010504: RUC 236

Glen,

The output below I showed was from "GDINFO".

As for gribkey.tbl, the line that will file the RUC is:
007   x   105       @@@    data/gempak/model/YYYYMMDDHH_ruc@@@.gem    7500

This is for Center 7 (aka NCEP), model number 105 (aka RUC).
The @@@ is a wildcard cor any grid identifier that matches 7 & 105,
so this will work for both the RUC 211 and RUC 236.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support