20010424: bridge UA_ routines

Scott,

I still have the UA library routines, but will merge the ship
based sounding changes in to the RU library. I wasn't sure if you were
planning on migrating to the UA routines since they had been there for
a while. The UA routines do everything in common blocks, so it will be a
little different in adding the capability to the RU library.

The JOSS program uses a lot of ship based soundings in their field
projects (eg USS Ron Brown currently off Japan).

Thanks for the feedback,

Steve