20010312: 20010307: NSHARP printing

>From: 10 <address@hidden>

>Okay, thanks Steve.  Any idea why the ones I compile are broken?
>I should have the same tree.  The only difference is that I do use
>-O, but I eve rebuilt nsharp using -g and it did the same thing.
>
>Thanks for the binary and libs.
>
>Robert

Robert,

I posted in ~gbuddy/nawips-5.6/patches/nsharp.tar.Z with the latest development
tree. The calling sequence to several gempak routines has changed since
5.4, so the latest tree has updates to routines where the number of
arguments to subroutines etc has changed. Since my distribution is
currently working on 5.6.B, I don't know if there would be anything
that isn't backwards compatible with 5.6.A.

Steve CHiswell