20010221: nmap help

Bill,
The file templates are described at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/tutorial/filetemplates.html

See the file: $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl

The environmental variables for GEMDATA, MODEL, SAT and RAD which you
will need set are deined in $NAWIPS/Gemenviron.

Asside from being used in NMAP and NMAP2, these templated can be used
in GEMPAK programs. For example, using GDFILE=eta in a grid
program will use the template defined in the datatype.tbl file mentioned
above to determine the latest available ETA 211 run to use.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support