20010110: 20010110: papagayo LDM filing of NOAAPORT NEXRAD Level III products (cont.)

Clint,
There is no problem with creating different levels of "platform" directories
under $RAD for GEMPAK....same as the different GOES directories under sat.
Same might be useful for separating the NMC3 floaters from the NEXRAD feed
sites you always request, etc.

Chiz