20000109: nmap and archived data?

Mace,

If you have nmap set up to look in a different directory (through
the templates file datatype.tbl), then all you should have to do is
set the time using the radio button at the bottom of the time widget
to the day of the data you want, then slide the time range bar to
the period to cover.

The online help "whats new" for nmap2 says this feature is still
not functional for that program...but I verified I could

Steve Chiswell