20010104: GEMPAK 5.6 & white bg drivers

>From: Tom McDermott <address@hidden>

>Hello,
>
>I'm preparing to build gempak 5.6 and a question I had is this: with
>gempak 5.4 we added 2 additional drivers, xww and gfw, which were the xw
>and gf drivers with white as the background color instead of black.
>Do you know if the same procedure would work with gempak 5.6?  Thanks.
>
>Tom
>Tom McDermott                          Email: address@hidden
>System Administrator                   Phone: (716) 395-5718
>Earth Sciences Dept.                   Fax: (716) 395-2416
>SUNY College at Brockport

Tom,

In addition to creating separate device drivers, you can
run "gpcolor" and set COLORS=101=white to set the background color
number 101 to white (or any color), or to quickly set the xw
color, you can launch the "ncolor" application from ntl and
click on the first color box (#0) and configure the color).

I can create the above drivers you mention again if you need them.

Steve Chiswell