20001228: GEMPAK 5.6 Color Bar Labels

Bill,

The gempak routine $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/ggcbar.f shows that the code
was changed in 12/99 to hardcode the colorbar text attributes as follows:

<stuff omitted>

C* T. Piper/GSC         12/99   Set specific text attributes, save users*

<snip>

C*      Save User's Text Attributes
        CALL GQTEXT ( itxfn, itxhw, sztext, itxwid, ibrdr,
     +                irrotn, ijust, iret )
C*      Set Label Text Attributes
        CALL GSTEXT ( 21, 2, 1., 1, 111, 1, 1, iret )

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support