20001110: 20001023: radar problems in nmap/garp - gempak5.6

Bryan,

Can you elaborate on this:

> >Here is an example of what a radar file is named:
> >MTXVEL1200010231525

I'm having trouble matching that with what you have below.

In Garp_defaults,
nids            : $(RADDIR)/NIDS

where RADDIR is defined at the top of the file as $RAD.
The structure is the same as before.

Steve Chiswell