20001106: GEMPAK NAGRIB and NCEP reanalysis on gaussian grid

Werner,

No, the decoder cannot handle the gaussian grid.

Since GEMPAK grid programs only handle rectangular grids, the
decoder would first have to interpolate the gaussian points
to a known projection before writing them out.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport