20001017: linux gempak

Steve,

Without MOTIF, you can't build the distribution.
The binary distribution is already built. It provides all the executables
and tables necessary for running GEMPAK. Just edit Gemenviron, source
it into your csh. These binaries were compiled under RH 7.0.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Go State....
NC State: BS 1998, MS 1990, PhD 1994.