20001017: 20001017: 20001016: GEMPAK SNCFIL/SNEDIT question

I wish they'd quit changing the version of glibc so much.
Of course, you could build the distribution on that end if you had Motif.
I'll have to see if we still have a RH 6.2 machine around....

Can't speak for McIDAS.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support