20001013: GEMPAK 5.6 available

Paul,

The decoders actually decode into the WNUM numeric representation.
The output of WCOD (WTHR) are still the aviation representations.
A solution would be to create another output variable.

Of course, SFPARM=text will print out the report in sflist to
see the "RAW" report.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support