20000928: plotting out over atlantic ocean

Paul,

If you want to create a white background, you can run the gpcolor
program and set COLORS = 101=white for xw or gf drivers.

I actually used the ps driver for the tropical map since I want to
use DATTIM=all for all the analysis positions I have decoded with
dctrop.

I just noticed that my markers weren't updating. Fixed that.
Now you see tropical storm and hurricane symbols where appropriate.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support