20000925: 20000925: 20000925: Use of GEMPAK with case studies, RUC2 etc.

Glenn,

The modelkey ruc211 would map to the fdf directory ruc211.
If you use _ruc211, then you have to use _ruc211 macros as well.
That also means that you have to have _ruc211_proj and _ruc211_garea
down further in the file as well.

Steve Chiswell