20000810: 20000810: Satellite imagery with Garp

Pat,

It could be that you have some files in the directory named YYMMDD and
some named YYYYMMDD. In particular, if you were running nsat_links
before to create the links to the AREAxxxx files in the mcidas directory, and
now
you are naming the files with 4 digit years, then if you have both types in the
data directories- one of those will get things confused.

To see all of the files under $SAT,

cd $SAT
ls -R

That wills how all the files under the sat directory. If you have a mix of
naming
conventions, change them all to YYYY.

Steve Chiswell