20000810: gdcross axis

>From: "J. Correia" <address@hidden>

James,

The ETA grid is a lambert conformal projection, so the grid rows
appear curved if you were to plot if on a straight CED projection.
You probably need to ensure that your cross section axis is within
the data domain.

Try plotting the grid with gdmap. Ensure that your cxstns input is
within the data domain (you can use to gempak command "cursor cxstns"
to set your starting and endpoints from your cursor).

If you cannot get this to work, please send me you parameter settings
for gdcross, and your projection info from gdinfo.

Steve Chiswell