20000727: 20000727: Display of CIMSS sounder products in GEMPAK

CDB?

I have ported my changes to the 5.5 distribution and will provide them
back to NCEP. However, the behavior of sat display's in NCEP's
distribution (NMAP,GPMAP etc) does not display the colorbar- so this will be
be kind of moot, unless they accept my display of the colorbar for these
products.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support