20000727: 20000726: DATTIM when plotting NGM MOS

Chris,

This is strange. I ran this on SOlaris which I believe you are too, and
everything
worked. Normally, with that error, I would suspect that the station table for
the lat/lon information for all the decoded surface data was missing, so that
the too few stations wouldactually be true....but, since it works for a single
time,
then that means that there should be lat/lon info in it.

Can you ftp to ~gbuddy/incomin your ngm file, the grid file you are attempting
to write to, and your oabsfc executable?

Thanks,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support