GARP Radar Functionality

Steve/Bob,
NCDC is trying to use GARP as it's PUP replacement and our customer service
guys have the following questions:

1) Is it possible to have a Base Reflec. color enhancement (i.e., more
PUP-like colors that our customers are used to...)
2) How does one plt the over products like Severe Wx ; Storm Structure?  (I
need the header for these if you know them since I believe they are
separate products)
3) Vertical Wind display?  How, where?
4) How do you plot the Storm Total Precip Time stamp?
5) Can U.S. cities be plotted?
6)  "    "           counties
7) We had a problem plotting a specific range ring- I could get all of them
to come up.  his might be part of the training when Bob comes here...
8)  Any "filters" (like on the PUP to plot only one parameter) for Base and
other products?

I realize that some of these questions are somewhat vague, but any
assistance would be most appreciated.

Thx in advance, Glenn