20000726: Gempak color question

>From: Michael Voss <address@hidden>

>Steve,
>
>Ok, thanks! That works I see. Now one more thing :). Is there a specific conti
> nuation character or means of continuing a Gempak command prompt line onto th
> e next line. I'm using FINT to specify a bunch of intervals (temps), but I ru
> n out of space on the cammand line. If I increase the window size it just tak
> es the values up to the 96th character and then cuts the rest off. Is there a
>  solution to my dilemma?
>
>thanks,
>
>Mike

Mike,

Sorry to say, that the line length is the limitation.
The only other way to deal with this is to run the program multiple times,
specifying different color ranges each time- overlaying the part that
you can't fit the first time. This is pretty easy if you are running in a script
so you only have to do that typing once. On the second time, you would use the
first
color as 0 to not fill over the areas you have already drawn.

We are working on adding fill ranges in the min/max portion of FINT for the
next release
to accomodate this limitation.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support