20000703: areaInfo vs. new pnga2area date format and Garp

Chris,

I'm cleaning up our files on this topic.
I believe we have addressed #1 below.

The second part regarding scour is yes, you can use scour to clean out
the products you store with png2area....I suppose you've already done that.
Once all the satellite products are changed over in the broadcast, you
can store the products with names that Gempak likes, so you won't need
nsat_links any longet to create human readable directory names for
Garp rather than AREAxxxx file names.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support