20000718: garp crashing

>From: David Fitzgerald <address@hidden>

>Chiz,
>
>Go ahead and ssh.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Dave
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>David Fitzgerald
>System Administrator            Phone: (717) 871-2394
>Millersville University        Fax: (717) 871-4725
>Millersville, PA 17551                 E-mail: address@hidden

Dave,

The problem is that the combined sat key directory list (eg the list of
directories to search) is longer than the space that Garp has allocated.
This occurs when the expanded environmental variable $SATDIR is fairly
long.

This limitation has been addressed in the next version of Garp.
In the mean time, I've edited a Garp_defaults in ~necops/unidata
that shortens the string to fit (eg, I removed the G7, GINI, MDR and NP
directories- which you don't need there anyhow).

See if this solves your problems.

Steve Chiswell