20000717: garp crashing

>From: David Fitzgerald <address@hidden>

>Chiz,
>
>Just following up on the garp problem I wrote to you about last week.  Any
>insight on it fromthe info I sent you?
>
>Dave
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>David Fitzgerald
>System Administrator            Phone: (717) 871-2394
>Millersville University        Fax: (717) 871-4725
>Millersville, PA 17551                 E-mail: address@hidden

Dave,  from the core dump, it appears something is unhappy when trying to make
the buttons for the image popup window. Generally, there is a limit to
the number of buttons, but from your listing, I don't see anything to
indicate you are exceeding that.

The templates agree with the 2 digit years, so thats not a problem.
At this point, the quickest solution may be for me to ssh login.

Steve Chiswell