Re: 20000706: 20000706: GEMPAK ISSUE

Chiz:

Attached is the .nts file that created the plot we sent the other day. I guess
I'll see you in DC tomorrow.

Rich

>To: Necops Research Account <address@hidden>
>cc: address@hidden
>Subject: 20000706: 20000706: GEMPAK ISSUE
>Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 16:11:33 -0600
>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
>
>>From: Necops Research Account <address@hidden>
>
>>STEVE:
>>
>>I ftp'd the n3.out (converted gempak file) into "incoming." Good luck with it.
>>
>>And thanks,
>>Rich
>>

>Rich,
>
>I'm trying to duplicate the plot that you sent originally. Can you
>provide me with the settings for sncross2?
>
>In particular, snparm, fint, cint, cxstns (I'm assuming BAX?) etc.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Steve Chiswell
>**************************************************************************** <
>Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
>(303)497-8644                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
>address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------- <
>Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/      <
>**************************************************************************** <
CXSTNS  BAX
SNPARM  mixr
SNFILE  n3.out
DATTIM  990731/0000-990801/0000
VCOORD  hght
PTYPE   lin
YAXIS   7.2/350/50/1;;1
TAXIS   990731/0000-990801/0000-4;1;6;1
LINE    32/1/1/1
BORDER  31/1/2
CINT    1/0/24
WIND    bm31//2
TITLE   3/+2/990731-0801 SPECIFIC HUMIDITY (g/kg)
PANEL   0
DEVICE  xw
CLEAR   yes
FILTER  3
TEXT    1.5/2//hw
CURVE   1
CLRBAR  31///.95;.1
CONTUR  0/0
FINT    .5
FLINE   24;30-28;4;25-27;23-21;5;19;17;12;16;2;15;18;8;7;6
CTYPE   c/f