20000710: DCHRLY Decoder

James,

Hope you have managed to get underway after this problem.

The "dc" section of the user guide tries to give an explanation
of the theory of what the dc decoders are doing- including the common command
line parameters.

The online help is basically just the basic invocation statement and
certainly lacking much of the details.

I've tried to give a general background of the decoders in the online tutorial-
but the caps problem is a peculiarity that will escpae any of that
documentation.

These are many of the issues toward upgrading documentation in the 5.5 release.

Steve Chiswell