20000627: psc device driver

Mike,

I don't know what your question is, but-
in general, the correct usage for color postscript is:

dev=ps|outfile.ps||C

The psc name is only for backwards compatibility...the driver is "ps".

Make sure you don't have a subdirectory in your work area called "ps",
because if you do, gempak would try to invoke that as the driver.

I'll ask Robb Kambic to look into the glimps archive trouble.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support