20000628: RedHat 6.2 and Gempak

Michael,

The problem you have sounds familiar to when everyone upgraded
from 5.x to 6.1- eg the glibc changes the stdio/stderr usage,
so binaries compiled with 5.x are not upward compatible.
Thas a general egcs/gcc problem they sprung on everyone.

The Linux binaries I have posted for pl16 are compiled and
linked with RH 6.1. Are you using this patch level, or something earlier?
Or have you compiled the distribution yourself under 6.2?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support