Re: your mail

Dear Steve Chiswell,
Thanks for the quick reply.  I have bought "stroke level
data" from Geomet Data in the past, and so I know
they store the data at least to the millisecond.  It
is interesting that they dont give it that way to you.
Sincerely,
Bob Holzworth
Prof. Robert H. Holzworth
Graduate Program Advisor in Geophysics