20000621: upperair error

Thomas,
preseumably you mean "upper air maps" rather than surface maps as mentioned
below.

Did you modify the apropriate path locations in the dcuair pqact.conf entry
which needs to represent the path to where gempak is located on your system?
If the decoder is not finding the packing file and station table, you may be
geting
some strange output. If thats the case, correct the pqact.conf entries and
delete the  current files so that the decoder will recreate the file.
issue the "ldmadmin pqactHUP" to reread youe pqact.conf entries.

If the above is not relasted to your problem,
can you send me a copy of the upa.gem file mentioned below?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support