Re: 20000614: Several questions

Steve -

Thanks for the suggestions.  I may try a different approach - sending all
of the satellite and radar scripts to the console display and all other
scripts to the virtual display.  That way, it solves two problems at once
- now my radar and satellite images will have a black background and they
won't be competing with all of my other scripts for colors.  I'll let you
know how this works out.

Chris